- This is Emily. She actually took a nap. Unfortunately it was on my lap and lasted 1.5 hours. Bonus, Steel Magnolias was on.
- She is dreaming about starting potting training next week.
- I too am sooooo excited. OTSS (only the strong survive).
- I like to quote Dazed and Confused.
- My hair grows way to fast, and my cute haircut is in that in between stage. I love short hair, but it is too costly to keep up.
- My 5 year old asked me if she gets a day off tomorrow. She completed her first week of Kindergarten with flying colors.
- My 7 year old already got a warning for not following directions. Maybe I should warn the teacher that she has man ears.
- We are having our first birthday sleep over next week and I am so excited. I loved sleep overs when I was little.
- Lot’s of planning going on here at the House of Kells.
- One soon to be 8 year old is getting a room redo.
I have been abusing Pinterest this week. My creative juices are flowing, and I am eager to put them to good use.
I got mt pretty little hands on some dressers, and I cannot wait to redo them. I have been informed by the husband, that I am only allowed to change the handles on his. You think he would understand that he is not in charge. He must not have read the memo!
I am eager to start cooking up some yummy food. Not my recipes, because I am not creative that way, but great recipes that I find. I apologize now for the pictures of the food.
I am a seasonal knitter, and the picture above looks like a great gift for all my friends. The stitch is called the mistake stitch. I love that! The button is fabulous, and takes the scarf to a classy, sophisticated place.
Things have gone well this week, and the girls are enjoying school. I am pretty sure though that I will be screaming this in the weeks to come.
I hope everyone has a happy weekend.
Oh, and Irene, please feel free to mosey on over to Texas and dump some of your torrential winds and rain. I really do not think any of us would mind.
For those that the hurricane will hit, be safe!