I have to add another one.
Damn my husband and I make pretty babies. Can you be too much in love with your kids? Nope, I do not think so.
I saw the best quote the other day when reading The Shack.
The soul is healed by being with children. Fyodor Dostoevsky
I truly believe this. My baby girls, even though they make me nuts, have most certainly calmed my soul.
- One pound ground beef, turkey, whatever you want to use.
- 3/4 can black beans (save the rest for a salad for lunch the following day)
- One cup of salsa
- Salt and Pepper to taste. ( I do not measure these, I just add to taste.)
- Corn (Can or frozen whatever you prefer.)
- Taco shell or tortillas (Again, these is easy cheesy, just choose what you like.)
- All your favorite taco toppings. (We like tomatoes, green peppers, onions, lettuce, and cheese.)
- Cook ground beef and right before it is done, add salsa and black beans.
- I add the corn to my mixture, but you can serve it as a side if you want.
- Heat your shells or tortillas in the oven. I set the oven to 200 degrees and leave them in their for about 5-10 minutes. We like them crispy.
- Put all your sides in cute little bowls
- Dinner is served.
I have tried tacos so many ways, and this is so far my kids favorite. My husband never eats my tacos, and he loves these!
What I Won’t Be Wearing Friday
Oh, but how I love everything about this! The shoes, the jewelry, and the THE DRESS. Every girl should get to have two weddings. I want to marry the same man again! I have a whole Pinterest board about it.
Yes, my name is Necole, and I am a dork.
I really hate how my name always gets underlined in red because every program on the planet thinks it is spelled wrong. Hello, update your spelling dictionary.
Anywhoo, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Take some pictures, eat some tacos, and plan another wedding!
The Seriously Sassy Mama