I have the heart and soul of a child. The excitement I feel for things can completely overwhelm me.
When I watched this video, I almost started to cry with the excitement that I felt from all those fans in the stands. How incredible I bet it was to be there surrounded by all those people who were all excited about the same thing!
I am excited for many things.
- The Texas Rangers possibly going to the World Series.
- My daughters first school recital.
- Going to Ikea on Thursday with my friend Marni.
- Cooler weather
- Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
- Leaves changing colors
- Not having to use the a/c in the car.
- Having to put an extra blanket on the bed.
- Snuggling with my man.
- My sister coming to visit.
- Christmas Music
- Christmas Decorations
- My girls faces on Christmas
- Apple Pie
- Chocolate Pie
- Fires in the fireplace.
- Santa Claus
- Twinkle lights (they are not used enough in my opinion).
- Christmas trees. (I put mine up on Thanksgiving night).
- Breaking Dawn (Why yes I am a twilight dork).
I think that is a pretty good list to start with.
I am super excited that there is an H&M I can shop at now.
These are just a few items I would be excited to have.
What are you excited for?