Let’s get this weekend started with a bullet list.
- This is my six year old. Doesn’t she look sweet? I jokingly say she is the spawn of the devil. After this week, I am not sure if it is a joke.
- We having being doing this all week, and I am happy to report that the lil bit is using the potty all the time. Even when she has a pull up on in the morning. She still is apprehensive about going poo poo in the potty, but we will get there. Now if I could just get her to sit on the big potty. I am tired of dumping urine.
- I wake up every morning sore, and it makes me smile, because I know it is from all the exercising I am doing.
- I cannot wait till the time changes. It will be daylight till 9pm, and I will be able to go for a run when the husband gets home from work.
- Exercise and eating right really do make you feel better and give you more energy. I am actually motivated to get stuff done around the house.
- Please check out this website. She is an old friend from college, and makes some super cute stuff. Especially for girls!
- I seriously want a pair of these. I just cannot decide if I should be tame, or by a sassy pink pair. They are a little pricey for me, but I will wear the heck out of them.
- I am going to make this next week. My plan is to put it in a pita with a dash of Parmesan. It has tofu in it. I am not sure if I can eat tofu. It is weird.
- I LOVE chick peas, but do not like hummus. Discuss amongst yourselves.
- I do not understand people’s interest in reality TV. Well, may be this show, but only because of
- I’m sorry, I just could not resist. He is too cute. I will stop acting like I am 16. Sorry.
- I am getting a little anxious about moving. Renting sucks, because you cannot make any definite decisions till about a month before you move. This does not bode well with my worry wort self. There is much to be done, and a whole lot of stuff to pack. What really sucks is that I know I will have to do it all again. I am too old for this.
- Look at all these fun colors waiting for me to buy them to paint furniture.
- I am going to get crafty today and work on my journals for my friends. I have been a slacker.
- Did you know you can try Adobe Photoshop products for 30 days? I am using CS5 right now and good grief. You need a separate Photoshop degree to use it. I am learning a few things and may even save up to buy it for myself.
- I want this for my birthday.
- I also want this.
- My birthday is not until April, but I want see if the husband is reading this.
- This made me wish for my own home.
- This made me laugh.
- This made me laugh out loud!
- And then, the Heavens opened up and the angels began to sing, because in April, this will be available.
- Yep, I may now die a happy woman!
Happy weekend to you!
Seriously Sassy Mama