This post is like Walmart. There is a little bit of everything, minus the “people of walmart”. I think everyone can do without viewing those pictures.
1. Mr. Kell and I sat out on the driveway Wednesday night and enjoyed the sound of the water sprinklers. Then the girls realized we were not in the house, and we enjoyed the sound of them.
3. I love Pandora. I have found so much good music. I found this band the other day.
4. John Mayer has a new album out. I am lovin this tune.
My girls and I ran around town on Monday. I was avoiding doing anything with the house. I took them to The Golden Corral buffet. My children have never been to a buffet. The looks on their faces when they saw all that food was priceless. We also stopped at the Goodwill. I have been dreaming of candlestick holders, so I bought 4. I also picked up some vintage porcelain salt and pepper shakers. I am loving my new goodwill. I have also found a few thrift stores. This could be very dangerous.
6. I picked up two very ugly lamps a couple of weeks ago. They were just sitting in a driveway waiting to be taken. I took them, and hope I can make at least one of them look fabulous.
7. My kids love these meatballs. Easy and perfect.
8. The girls and I have big plans next week. A 4th of July parade on Wednesday, followed by BBQ with their grandma and pops on the lake. Thursday is Brave with my friend Mande and her kids. Friday, is crafts with my friend Marni. Busy week!
I am going to try and make these next week. You can find the recipe here.
10. I want my backyard to be full of yellow flowers like this.
I wouldn’t mind the rest of it either!