- I want you to say the title with your best Texas accent. Ok, now you sound like me!
- Ladies have you seen the cover of Men’s Health? If you clicked on this link you have now.
- As my sister Heather would say “Have Mercy”.
- I do not like grocery shopping with my children.
- I like to do everything else with them, just not grocery shopping.
- Doughnuts and park time this morning
- I had a plain cake doughnut and a cup of coffee.
- Coffee is truly a gift from God.
- Then a trip to Walmart from an oil change and some groceries.
- The girls and I are leaving Mr. Kell home next week for a trip to the lake.
- I was like holy crap when I saw this. I did not know they still made pay phones. Hope you have a quarter and dime, or you will not be able to make a call.
- This is the only coke that I drank this week. OMG it was yummy.
- It is amazing how bloated your tummy isn’t when you stop drinking soda.
- We are having Salisbury steaks and macaroni and cheese for dinner.
- Doesn’t that sound yummy?
- I think there is something really wrong with me.
- I have been doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen every night before I go to bed.
- Maybe I should have some lab work done.
- These are my girls at Mcallister’s yesterday. Kids eat there for $.99. What a super great deal!
- I love to read this blog.
- Yesterday she was talking about this TV show and that she did not know what she was going to do till next season. Well, all it took was looking at the pic in her post and I was searching You Tube for scenes.
- Now I am on iTunes buying episodes to watch.
- I love it.
- Go figure, I loved McLeod’s Daughters.
- School supplies are bought.
- This would be the greatest store ever!
- My girls and I are totally doing this tonight.
- I love this song.
- I am revamping some lamps and love the way they are turning out!
Have a happy weekend!
I will be working.
I work every weekend.
I am buying a lotto ticket today.
Maybe I will win.