It was cold again when I woke up. The cold weather does not make me very productive, because all I want to do is snuggle even deeper under my corduroy comforter with Mr. Kell.
As much as I do not like being cold, it is the one thing that I love about Fall. The change in weather brings about many things I love. Things that make me warm. I really like to be warm.
1. There is nothing like a pair of boots to keep my feet warm. I usually wear cowboy boots, but I have decided that I need to buy a new pair every Fall. A little “atta boy” just for me. You can find this pair here.
2. I love coats. I love the look a coat can give an outfit. I like to wear an old corduroy coat of my husbands that has wool on the inside. It ha a large collar that I think makes me look cool and rugged. This one is from The Gap.
3. Is there really anything better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte? Just the smell makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I think I will have to get one tomorrow on my way to work.
4. I like scarves, because I love to knit. It is the one thing that I knit well. I have found a few patterns, and I cannot wait to get my needles working. You can find the pattern in the picture here.
5. If I am sitting on the couch, I have a blanket over me. I just love being wrapped in something warm. A striped throw blanket from West Elm just makes the world a happier place. Or at least it would make my couch a happier place.
6. Finally, sitting around the fire pit with your girls drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn definitely makes for lovely evening. We plan on doing a lot of that this Fall.
Is it cold where you are? What do you like about Fall?