Ok, for a second I want you to close your eyes. I am going to draw you a mental picture. Image a woman wearing flower capri pajama pants, an old vintage Texas Tech tee, pink sparkly converse, and finally a gray cardigan with a hole int he sleeve. Did I mention the cardigan has lime green and kelly green argyle?
Now open your eyes. That is exactly what I wore when I brought my two older girls to school this morning.
- I think I am going to make an apple pie today.
- I also need to make cupcakes for my daughters b-day party at school.
- She is very excited because her daddy is coming to the school.
- I have to work.
- Yeah me!
- My running schedule is all messed up because I am working more.
- So is my sleep schedule.
- I ache every where.
- Stress sucks.
- I am pressing on. It is was I do. I am fierce!
- I love stories about haunted houses.
- I found this song watching old episodes of Wildfire.
- It was a really good show!
- I am going to Micheal’s, and Hobby Lobby today. I need some yarn and the perfect Martha Stewart craft to make me smile.
- Then it is off to the library to pay some fees, and head over to Walmart to get my little bit some princess sneakers.
- I wonder if Mr. Kell would like to partake in our adventure?
- Well, I guess I better go.
- The kitchen is already clean, and now I must put clothes away.
Have a Happy Thursday!