If you looked at you calendar today, you will find that it is Thursday. I have had a sore throat and cold all week. I am waiting for the rest of the family to get sick. I guess I should get to the doctor, get a physical, and start taking a dang multivitamin. You would think as a nurse, I would take better care of myself. I provide excellent care to others, and crappy care to myself. Mother, wife, nurse, it all goes together.
Here we go with the list.
- I was reading Yahoo yesterday, and they had a list of the richest people. Crazy enough, I was not on it. Maybe next year.
- I have yet to make my list for camping this weekend. Procrastinators hear my battle cry and unite!
- I have just about completely lost my voice. I can hear my husband and girls thanking Jesus right now.
- I want to lose 10 more pounds before Christmas.
- I wish you could lose weight through osmosis by just looking at a picture of a skinny person. If that was the case, I want to look like this:
- I need to come up with some more blog ideas. It was much easier during the summer. The burbs are boring during school. Or, I am too cheap to go do anything.
- I think I am going to get most of my Christmas gifts from Etsy this year.
- I have a dresser in my living room that I need to redo, or my husband is going to get rid of it. If you have any ideas please send them my way. I want to do more than just paint it.
- I need to start learning more about my camera. I have not taken a picture in awhile.
- I want an iPad.
- I want a laptop.
- I don’t want for much do I?
- I want some fried chicken.
- I want some chocolate cake.
- I want Eddie Vedder to come clean my kitchen and sing Angel to me. Actually, he could just call and sing it to me. Eddie, if you read my blog, just email me and I will send you my digits.
- I want Hollywood to stop remaking good movies. If you remake The Wizard of Oz, I will come unglued! You have been warned.
Wow, re-reading this bullet list, makes me think that I am in a bad mood. How could I possible be in a bad mood when GLEE did a Go Go’s song. I love the Go Go’s. I think lunch time should always involve a song and dance routine!
Here is the clip if you missed it.
Rachel is my favorite character on the show, and I designed a little outfit for her on the first day of school. I thought she should funk it up a little bit!
I think she would look fab!
P.S. On Saturday I will be taking a break from camping and going to a baby shower. This is what I will be wearing.