Like most moms, we spend the months and weeks before Christmas making lists of the things we will be buying our friends and family for Christmas. We create the budget, do the shopping, and wrap all the presents to go under the tree.
I love it!
I love finding that perfect gift for someone. I listen all year long, and keep notes of my families wants. I tried to find something special for each and every one.
I was talking to my sister the other day, and she asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told her towels, and bed pillows. She was like what? I told her it was what I needed. They are things I need, but never remember to buy myself. It is perfect.
I know, I am a boring little bird. The thing is, I do not really want for much. I do not really need anything. I use the same kitchen utensils I got when I got married. I have the same dishes. I have not bought myself a new pair of shoes in a year.
I prefer to give. I love seeing someone’s face when they open a gift I bought or made for them. It is awesome.
With that being said, I was sitting around last night avoiding folding laundry, and decided to create a wishlist.
1. I think all wishlists should have something just stupid extravagant that you would never ask for. That is this ring for me. I have dreamed of this ring since Meg Ryan put it on her finger in this movie. It is the Victoria Ring from Tiffanys. Who wouldn’t want a blue box under the tree.
2. I would love a chair for my living room. Something funky. Instagram pic found on Pinterest.
3. The 50 mm/f 1.8 lens for my canon dslr.
4. A sexy camera bag. You can find it here.
5. I want to be able to take a picture like this. It is so beautiful. I want to take the time to learn how to use a camera.
6. I love 80’s movies, and this would look perfect on my wall. You can find more like it here.
7. I have wanted a pair of cowboy boots like forever. I just am too cheap to buy any. I actually did ask for a pair of them for Christmas.
8. Le Creuset cookware. I just love this stuff. It is so bulky and heavy. You can find it here.
So there it is, my wishlist for Christmas.
That was fun!
What one extravagant thing would you wish for?